Looking for some easy ways to Unfollow inactive Twitter users with a single mouse click? You have come to the right place! I personally know how it feels like to have a twitter profile full of annoying users & their useless tweets. Believe me! I understand how you feel cause sometime back I was also in the same scenario. Twitter users that I once followed with a hope of getting more twitter followers, didn’t even follow me back.
Before I show you the best unfollow Twitter tools keep in mind it is not going to be an easy task to unfollow each of them using twitter itself or let’s say it’s almost impractical. This is when you will feel lucky to have these awesome twitter unfollow tools that I am about to introduce to you.
Here is a List of the Best Twitter Unfollow Tools that are available online. These will help you unfollow the twitter users that you find to be “not so beneficial” –
1. JustUnfollow – JustUnfollow is an online tool built on the twitter API to sort and unfollow twitter users according to their activity on twitter. It helps you easily find the ones who don’t follow you on twitter while you do follow them. Unfollowing all of them is easy and can be done in a matter of few clicks. It also provides the added benefit of finding the inactive twitter accounts that you are following. If there are some important Twitter users who you want to exclude from the filtering mechanism of JustUnfollow, you can do so by using the whitelist feature.
Website Link: www.JustUnfollow.com
2. ManageFlitter – As the name suggests, manage flitter is a complete twitter account management tool that can find the ones who unfollowed you, been inactive for a long time or irritated you with too many tweets. People who tweet too much can be especially annoying as the important tweets from others get drowned by this tweet flood. Once you have interlinked your twitter account with the app, you can bulk-unfollow all these unwanted ones from your twitter account with a single click. Manage flitter even lets you link your Google+ account with twitter which will help you get more followers. At the time of writing this post, I see they have 3 plans – Business, Pro and Freebies! The Freebies plan lets you unfollow daily with limitations.
Website Link: ManageFlitter.com
3. UnTweeps – UnTweeps is for the ones who want to clean their twitter feed off the stale, unwanted tweets and unfollow the users without having to mess up with a cluttered interface. It has a neat and tidy interface that’s perfectly functional as a bulk-unfollow tool. It is very easy to link this online app with your twitter account and start the cleansing process. Just like other tools, it provides the options to unfollow people who don’t follow you back, are inactive and the noisy ones. At the time of writing this post UnTweeps seems to have this limitation in place – “UnTweeps free will scan up to 7500 accounts you follow, in 3 runs of 2500 each. If you follow more than 7500, get UnTweeps Pro.”
Website Link: UnTweeps.com/index.cfm
4. Twitter Karma – Twitter karma is one of the most popular apps to unfollow the twitter users that you no more need in your twitter following list. It can make the unfollow process easy as breeze for you with its clean and simple interface. Twitter karma can also be used to automatically follow your new followers with a single mouse click. It is a good app if your twitter management needs are limited to following and unfollowing users alone.
Website Link: Dossy.org/twitter/karma/
5. Follower Filter – Follower filter has a couple of handy features other than just unfollowing twitter users. It can be used to find which of your followers unfollowed you recently and delete tweets and retweets in bulk. It can be especially good for small businesses in twitter account management considering it being completely free to use. Whilst being free, follower filter does not store users’ login information on their servers and security of your account is assured.
Website Link: FollowerFilter.com
6. Tweepi – Tweepi is a powerful social media management tool with many useful features to manage your twitter account. Mass unfollowing can be easily done once tweepi completes sorting the people you follow into different categories based on their twitter activity. Tweepi offers an ergonomically designed UI which is clutter free and easy to navigate. Tweepi also has the reciprocate tool to find and follow the people who are already following you on twitter. Although not free to use, Tweepi offers two affordable subscription packages to choose from.
Website Link: Tweepi.com
7. FriendOrFollow – FriendOrFollow is a free tool that can unfollow the twitter users that are no more following you. The tool is simple and quick while being perfectly functional. FriendOrFollow doesn’t offer many more features other than bulk unfollow and can be good if you are only into getting rid of the annoying twitter users. The user interface needs a special mention for its simplicity and it does the job just as good. All you need to get started is connecting your twitter account with friendOrfollow.
Website Link: FriendOrFollow.com
8. Tweepdash – Tweepdash is perhaps the best tool to sort your twitter community into three different groups after which you can perform the preferred action on any or all of the users accordingly. Once you connect your twitter account, the dashboard shows three tabs which are titled celebs, fans and friends. Celebs are the people who you follow but don’t follow you back, fans are the ones that follow you while you don’t follow them and friends are those that follow you while you follow them back. From these categorized lists, it is easier to unfollow the ones you don’t want to be following anymore.
Website Link: TweepDash.com
While there are many efficient and useful tools online that you can use to unfollow people on twitter, doing this too fast can result in twitter suspending your account. If you can keep a low profile, you are good to go with these unfollow tools.
If you’ve new additions to this list comment below 🙂